Myself along with many others got sucked in, time and effort of people to review music and write articles daily in a genuine passion for helping raise awareness of indie bands.Many bands submitted music, where did it all go?

Lost in a big black hole. The online radio station never happened due to more and more excuses regarding 'delays' due to the pyramid structure. And instead article writing was pushed on the new 'gogo' site, reviews of music and bands, write ups of band interviews. Of course these articles were paid per click with advertising, but all the hard working people submitting the articles who actually cared about the music scene never received a penny, so where did the money go?

To the top of the pyramid of course. Nothing new there I guess... And the most annoying thing? Far worse than receiving no money?

That the our city radio site ceased to exist so all articles on there which were supposed to be moved over to the new gogo site were lost, articles including live music reviews which bands used to promote themselves and no longer could.I'm sure if the people at the top of this REALLY cared about the music scene they would have not allowed this to happen.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of band promotion. Our City Gogo needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned band promotion in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Our City Gogo.

Had an Experience with Our City Gogo?

Comments

I was station manager for the Tampa Bay area for well over a year.After putting over a year of hard work into this, Our City Radio wanted to charge me an astronomical price to remain manager.

I was really passionate about this because I believed in what I thought they were trying to do with the indie musician.

When I started asking questions about things I didn't understand, I was told that I was no longer a fit.Yes, most certainly was a rip off.